AAA Insurance is here to protect the things that matter most to you. With built-in discounts for loyal AAA members, home ownership and more, we’re here to help keep you—and your wallet—protected.
Concierge-Level Claims Service What really distinguishes one insurance policy from another is the company that stands behind it. AAA Insurance claims service has earned a reputation of excellence.
- Ability to report a claim 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Same-day response from a claims adjustor.
- Payment of comprehensive and collision claims within 3 days.
- Proactive claim updates to keep you in the loop.
- Guaranteed repairs for the life of the vehicle you own when you use one of our Preferred Body Shops.
- In the event of total loss, our AAA Auto Buying service can quickly and easily find you a new vehicle.
Local Representation and ServiceChoosing AAA Insurance means you choose a company that is in your neck of the woods. We are headquartered in Charlotte, NC. Claims adjusters, service agents, and executive management are located right here in North and South Carolina and can quickly meet your needs at any point of the insurance process.
Below are some of our different coverage types. Different coverages can affect your premium (how much you pay every month) and your deductible (how much you pay when you file a claim). Higher deductibles can lower your premium but increase the amount you’ll have to pay out of your own pocket in case of a loss. Ask yourself how much you’re willing to pay when a loss occurs to save money on premiums.
Liability Coverage pays damages due to bodily injury and property damages to others for which you are responsible. If you’re sued, it also pays your defense and court costs. Medical expenses, pain and suffering, and lost wages are some examples of what Liability Bodily Injury may cover. Liability Property Damage covers damage to property and loss of its use.
Every state sets a minimum coverage level. Selecting more than the minimum coverage would increase your cost, but potentially give you more protection in case of an accident. Since it’s impossible to know the most you’d have to pay if you were to cause an accident that resulted in bodily injury or property damage, be sure to take some time and consider whether you’d be able to afford any damages that exceed your insurance coverage. The higher your limits, the more likely it is that we’ll be able to pay all of the damages for you. Limits higher than the state minimum might be the best choice for you.
Medical Payments Coverage
Medical Payments coverage applies no matter who is at fault and covers the cost of reasonable and necessary medical care provided to you as a result of a car accident.
The coverage is not required by most states, but it provides great coverage at an affordable price. The cost will correspond to the limits you select. There are no deductibles or copays, so this coverage can pay from the first dollar of incurred, covered expenses.
Collision Coverage is subject to a deductible, and will pay for damage to caused by:
- Collision with another vehicle
- Collision with an object
- A vehicle rollover
This coverage helps pay for damage to—or loss of—your vehicle (except for collisions or vehicle rollover – that falls under Collision coverage). It is subject to a deductible and typically covers the following:
- Hitting an animal
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage pays for damages that you are legally entitled to recover for your bodily injury. Medical expenses, pain and suffering, and lost wages are some examples of bodily injury damages.
In general, this coverage provides what you would have received from the other person’s insurance company if that person had insurance. This coverage may also protect you if the person who caused the damage does not have enough insurance.
Extended Transportation Expense
This is commonly referred to as “Rental Reimbursement.” Suppose your car is in the shop after a covered loss: rental reimbursement pays the cost of renting a replacement vehicle so you don’t have to interrupt your daily routine. Daily allowances or limits vary.
At AAA Insurance, we are here to recommend coverage that will best protect your home and valuables. Unlike other companies, we include certain endorsements on your standard homeowner’s policy that other insurance companies might not recommend. Those coverages include:
- Replacement Cost for your Dwelling, up to an addt’l 50% of the dwelling amount
- Replacement Cost for your Contents
- Sewer Backup – $25,000 worth of coverage
- Personal Injury
- Identity Theft Protection
- Valuable Items Coverage (Scheduled Personal Property)
AAA Insurance Deluxe Home Protection Did you know there are certain items not covered under your standard homeowners insurance policy? Let AAA Insurance help fill in the gaps with one or all of these additional protection services:
- Disaster Mortgage Insurance: Additional coverage for natural disasters.
- Home Security: Save on insurance with a home security system. Explore ADT
- Home Warranties: Get coverage for HVAC, appliances and more. Speak with your local AAA Insurance Agent today.
- Flood Coverage: Protect your home from flood damage. Speak with your local AAA Insurance Agent today.
You have a passion for the freedom of the open road and control of your driving experience. Why should your insurance be any different? At AAA Insurance, we understand what being a biker is all about. We have more than 100 years of on-road experience, so we know a lot about life in the fast lane. That’s why we have created insurance specifically designed for AAA Members. We tailor our policy to your needs—nothing is cookie cutter with us. Our motorcycle insurance gives you the kind of freedom and confidence that a biker deserves.
The AAA Advantage:
- Coverage on chrome
- Preferred programs for bikes over 800 CCs
- Our AAA Auto Sales service can find another motorcycle for you in the case of a total loss
Great Coverage at Great Prices
AAA Insurance provides accessory coverage when Comprehensive and Collision Coverage is purchased. Accessory coverage is provided at no additional charge for original manufacturer equipment up to 50% of the cost new of the bike. Accessories constructed by a separate manufacturer must be added to the value of the bike.
Our reasonable rates mean you’ll spend less money on premiums while enjoying coverage that gives you peace of mind when you hit the road. Savings… great coverage that meets your individual needs… no worries. That’s the best way we know to hit the open road. Plus, we offer discounts for if you have have multiple bikes.
At AAA, we know what it means to relax on your boat, which is why we design our coverage for peace of mind. Our expert agents know what unique hazards you face, so we can suggest the perfect coverage to keep you and your investment protected.
- Coverage for boats
- Ideal for bass fishing and pontoon boats.
- Wonderful rates
The properties you own are a part of your livelihood, whether it be a home away from home or rental property. Let us provide you with coverage to protect properties that are important to you, especially in the event of damage caused by a hazardous fire.
- Coverage for your rental properties and secondary/seasonal homes.
- Competitive rates.
hile our basic policies will provide you with exactly what you need, securing extra protection in additional liability coverage gives you even more of AAA’s peace of mind. At AAA, our umbrella policies will help to further extend this peace of mind in the moments you need it most.
- $1 and $2 million limits to offer you coverage.
- Less strict underlying limit requirements than other carriers.
- The biggest bang for your buck!
Life & Health
There is nothing more critical to protect than you and your family. With the rising costs of healthcare, health insurance is more vital than ever. AAA offers many plans to help you get the care and coverage you need.
- PPO and Non-PPO Health Insurance options
- Term Life coverage with no medical exam required
- Medicare and Long-Term Care options available
- Our Insurance Consultants can help you choose the perfect coverage
To get a quote on Life or Health insurance, call us at 1-877-820-8642!
We also offer a AAA Medicare Supplement. Call 1-888-247-1071 to speak with an agent about supplementing your medicare, or learn more by visiting clubmembermedsup.com.
You’ve invested time, money and effort into running your business, so you need to know your insurance will protect it. Our agents can find you the right policy so you get the right protection at the best rates possible.
- General Liability, Property, Workers Comp & more
- Protect your workers, your investments and your property
- Commercial Automobile coverage available as well