Emergency Roadside AssistanceService is available and we've taken precautions to increase the safety of our members and technicians.
- Service technicians have eliminated handshakes and physical ID validation.
- Technicians have been advised to sanitize the cab of the trucks and equipment.
- All technicians will be using disposable gloves when interacting with members and servicing their vehicles.
- For your protection and the protection of our service providers, we may ask if you are currently sick to let us know when you request services.
- We are temporarily suspending members riding in our tow trucks and service vehicles.*
AAA Car CareWe've modified the Car Care experience to reduce face-to-face interactions.
- AAA Car Care is offering essential service discounts to all Essential Service Workers through the end of April. Click here for details.
- Appointments are recommended and can be scheduled at AAA.com/CarCare or by calling 833-668-1460.
- Customers will be met by a team member in the parking lot.
- The interior of the locations are limited to AAA employees. No waiting inside is allowed.
- Please have your ride meet you or we will coordinate a ride share option for you after your vehicle is checked in.
- While your car is with us, we will use steering wheel covers, seat covers, and floor mats on every car.
- Our technicians and service representatives are trained to sanitize their hands after use or when taking possession of keys to all vehicles.
AAA InsuranceAgents are available to assist members with any and all needs by phone or online via the channels listed below.
FINS Car Wash, Created by AAAAll FINS locations are open with a modified experience.
- We do not currently have employees at our pay stations.
- We are disinfecting all customer facing surfaces, including pay stations, vacuums, mat machine, doors, bathrooms and trash cans.
- We have removed all free, communal towel and bottle carts.
- Gift cards are currently not available for purchase.
- The purchase of new Fins Wash Club memberships has temporarily been suspended to reduce direct person-to-person contact.
AAA Auto BuyingAccess to AAA Car Buying's office at AAA Headquarters will be limited to AAA Employees only, but you can view inventory and get quotes online or by phone.
AAA TravelAAA Travel Branches in North and South Carolina are limited to AAA Employees only.
- Call your local agent or Travel branch.
- Email MarAprTravel@aaacarolinas.com if you're scheduled to travel in the next six weeks.
- Get in touch with AAA Travel now with questions or concerns about travel plans.
- See below for up to date information on travel:
AAA Travel is closely monitoring the situation and is in regular contact with travel partners. Check this page for updates or call AAA Travel at 800-444-8691 with questions about scheduled or upcoming travel plans.
TRAVEL INSURANCEAllianz considers COVID-19 a “known event” as of January 22, so coverage exclusions apply if your plan was purchased after that date. Customers who purchased their plan prior to January 22 may still have coverage for a trip booked to impacted areas. Allianz has extended its benefits and will now cover Emergency Medical and Emergency Medical Transportation if Coronavirus (COVID-19) is contracted during travel. ALL other benefits will remain subject to the exclusion for Epidemic. Visit AAA Travel Preparation for more information. IMPORTANT: Please read our Coronavirus Alert for updated information about travel insurance coverage and refund policy.
CRUISE TRAVELThe U.S. Department of State is now recommending that U.S. citizens, particularly travelers with underlying health conditions, not travel by cruise ship. AAA recommends that travelers heed all official advisories.
CDC TRAVEL NOTICESSeveral travel notices have been posted by CDC. Visit the CDC website to see current Travel Health Notices. NOTE: As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve, we strongly encourage you to follow recommendations set by the CDC and the advice of your local health department and state agencies.
Member ServicesAccess to member services, including enrollment, bill payment, and account management are limited to our online and phone options.
- Login online to renew your current membership, add associates, make a payment, request new cards, or purchase a gift membership.
- Call 800-477-4222 to speak to our Member Relations team
- Additional services available at AAA.com
- Find AAA discounts.
On-the-go AAA services via the AAA Mobile App
- Download the AAA Mobile App for iPhone or Android
o Request emergency road service.
o Get an insurance quote.
o Find nearby discounts.
o Book travel, order maps, plan a road trip.
o Get a battery replacement quote.
GOODRX CAREAs Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread, AAA Discounts & Rewards partner GoodRx has created GoodRx Care. Get a free virtual assessment based on CDC guidance to help you protect you and your family, and to know when to stay home or when to seek testing or medical attention. LEARN MORE
Quick LinksCDC COVID-19 Information U.S. State Department Travel Advisories
Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)
List of U.S. Embassies and Consulates
North Carolina DHHS Coronavirus Updates
South Carolina DHEC Coronavirus Updates