Traveling abroad? Arrive ready with foreign currency. Purchase online or visit your local AAA office. Save valuable travel time and focus on the true purpose of your trip.
- Avoid long lines, high fees, and unfavorable exchange rates.
- Prepare for taxi fares, tipping, and other casual purchases.
- Choose from over 70 different currencies.
AAA sources its in-club foreign currency from Wells Fargo. Foreign currency sold at AAA offices is sold by the AAA club at that location. Questions or concerns about currency exchanged should be directed to AAA.com/TravelMoney. Restrictions and additional fees may apply.
Visa TravelMoney® Card
Looking for a card that requires no credit check, doubles as a great budgeting tool and is perfect for domestic and international travel? Look no further with the Visa TravelMoney Card!
AAA Visa TravelMoney Card
- Prepaid reloadable Visa® debit card that offers a convenient alternative to travelers checks and cash.
- Not connected to your checking or savings account in case of loss or theft.
- Accepted at millions of merchants and ATMs worldwide.
Accepted at merchants and ATMs where Visa debit cards are accepted, you will feel comfortable knowing the card is not linked to any of your accounts and can be replaced in as little as 24 hours. Cards issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Terms and conditions apply. AAA.com/TravelMoney
Visa® Gift Cards
Give the gift of freedom to shop just about anywhere!
Visa Gift Cards from AAA
- You choose the value—from $10 to $500.
- Accepted at millions of merchants worldwide in-store, online, or by phone.
- Easily check card balance and track spending.
Minimum load amount is $10. Purchase fee of up to $6.95. Monthly inactivity fee of $2.95 with 12 consecutive months of inactivity. Lost/stolen replacement card fee of $5.95. Please register your gift card in case it is lost or stolen by visiting AAA.com/visagiftcards. Visa gift cards are issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Terms and conditions apply.
American Express® Travelers Cheques
Travel with no-purchase fee American Express® Travelers Cheques! Available at your local AAA office.
American Express® Travelers Cheques are welcomed around the world. Depending on where you are traveling, they can be used directly as payment at merchant locations or can be exchanged for local currency, free of charge, at 120,000 locations in 100+ countries.
- Safer than cash
- Refundable if lost or stolen
- Accepted Worldwide
- Never expire
See complete terms and conditions provided with Travelers Cheque purchase. Travelers Cheques are offered fee-free to AAA members at participating locations only. Contact your local AAA branch for additional information. © 2015 American Express.