EXTENDED WARRANTIES & MORE
American consumers are holding on to and driving their cars and trucks longer than ever before. The average age of vehicles on US roads is at an all-time high at 10.8 years as of July 2011.
AAA understands that many of its members are among this group of consumers that intend to keep and drive their vehicles longer. AAA now offers an exclusive Extended Warranty providing members with extended automotive coverage after the manufacturer's warranty has expired.
This exclusive AAA plan offers four coverage levels, each customized to your exact driving habits and, depending on the coverage you choose, may cover all major repairs for up to 7 years and 230,000 odometer miles. Even better, you will enjoy rental car service, trip interruption benefits, direct payment of claims and a host of other AAA benefits designed to get you back on the road quickly and hassle free!
The AAA Extended Warranty makes it easy to get your car repaired, no complicated paperwork or claims procedures. Repairs can be completed by any state certified vehicle repair facility or any of AAA's more than 7,800 approved auto repair facilities in the US and Canada.
Talk to a AAA expert today about these affordable, customizable plans by calling 800-236-0543.
Start Your Quote Plans and FAQ
AAA Auto Insurance is the perfect combination of value, coverage and service. We know how important it is to get the right coverage at a reasonable rate, so our expert agents work hard to find you discounts and savings. Plus, we make it easy to file a claim and get back on the road.
- File a claim any time: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Same-day answers from our Adjusters
- Get claim payouts within 3 days
- AAA Auto Service can help you quickly find a new car in the event of total loss.
Get A Quote Today
Let AAA Auto Sales help you protect your purchase and give you peace of mind on the road. If you're financing more than 90 percent of the value of your new vehicle, Guaranteed Asset Protection Insurance or GAP Insurance is a must. GAP insurance protects your liability in the event of vehicle loss due to a collision or theft. We offer the industry's leading GAP insurance coverage with multiple benefit options providing you a great value at a low cost.
What Does Your GAP Insurance Plan Cover?
If your vehicle is in an accident and considered a total loss or stolen GAP Insurance covers all or most of the difference between what you owe on your loan and the amount of your primary insurance settlement.
Should You Purchase GAP Insurance?
- If you have financed your vehicle for more than 48 months
- If you put less than 20% down payment on your vehicle
- Rolled debt from a previous loan into your new loan
Plan Benefits Include:
- Coverage for the full term of your loan/lease, up to 84 months
- Reimbursement up to $50,000 of your outstanding loan balance
- Provides protection even if you lose your primary insurance coverage
- Pays up to $1000 of the primary insurance deductible (except as limited by program or state provisions)
- Covers amounts due to negative equity, no MRSP/ACV restrictions
- Protection for new and used vehicles (<15,000 GVW): no restrictions on vehicle make, model or year
- Protection for vehicles valued up to $100,000
GAP Insurance is only available at the inception of your loan – don't be left without coverage, ask your Auto Sales specialist for more information today.
Download our brochure
for more information about GAP Insurance from AAA Auto Sales.
AAA Members Save 15% on CARFAX Vehicle History Reports
Millions of used vehicles have costly hidden problems. A vehicle history report can save you thousands of dollars by revealing the true history of the car. Make sure you get a CARFAX report prior to purchasing any vehicle from a dealer or individual. Avoid making a potentially costly mistake when buying a used vehicle.
CARFAX vehicle history reports allow you to:
- Check used vehicles as you shop
- View reports on the vehicle you currently own
- Identify used vehicles with hidden problems
- See your CARFAX Reports on screen instantly
- Buy risk-free with the CARFAX Money-Back Guarantee
- Avoid making costly mistakes
Please Note: To receive AAA member pricing on the CARFAX website, you must be logged in and have a valid member number on your online profile. Pricing is then automatically reflected when you click the link.
||AAA Member Pricing
|1 CARFAX Report
5 CARFAX Reports