For more information call 704-569-7788, email email@example.com or visit AAA.com/scholarathlete.
Information, Rules and Regulations - 3rd ANNUAL AAA DISTRACTED DRIVING VIDEO CONTEST — OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- HOW TO ENTER: Students must submit an original video (one minute or less) that exhibits the real dangers of distracted driving. Students should not operate a vehicle while texting, e-mailing or talking on the phone for the filming of the video. Entrants do not need to be present to win. No purchase necessary. One entry per person. Contest begins March 1, 2013 and ends April 30, 2013. Entries must be uploaded to facebook.com/aaacarolinas. All entries must be uploaded by April 30, 2013 to be eligible.
- Alternative Method: Send video on a DVD or CD to AAA Carolinas, AAA Carolinas, 6600 AAA Drive, Charlotte, NC 28212 Attn: Distracted Driving: Marketing. Include your name, school, age, parent or guardian name and signature. Must be postmarked no later than April 25, 2013.
- HOW TO WIN: The top 2 videos will be chosen by a panel of judges from AAA. The video that receives the most votes from the AAA judges will be awarded the grand prize of an iPad with retina display. The video that receives the second most votes from the AAA judges will be awarded the runner up prize of an iPad mini.
- PRIZES: 2 Winners will be selected from among all entries received by the required due date. The winner, winning school and winner’s parent/guardian will be notified by email or phone on May 10, 2013. Prize is nontransferable. Sponsor and its partners, and affiliated companies and their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, members, agents and assignees assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any prize. Taxes, if any, related to the prize are the responsibility of the individual winner. Winner may be required to verify address or execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within 72 hours of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. By entering this contest, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of AAA Carolinas. Sponsor and its partners are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest which may limit the ability to play or participate or by any human error which may occur in processing of the entries in these contests. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. Prizes include - (1) iPad with retina display and (1) iPad mini.
- ELIGIBILITY: This offer is void wherever prohibited or restricted by national, state or any other government laws. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Open to residents of North Carolina only. You must be a current North Carolina High School student and have parental permission to participate. AAA Carolinas employees and members of their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
- WINNERS: For notification of the winner send a self-addressed stamped envelope to AAA Carolinas, 6600 AAA Drive, Charlotte, NC 28212 Attn: Distracted Driving: Marketing
- ODDS OF WINNING & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received. Winners notified May 10, 2013. Total prize value estimated: $900. Selection of winner: 2 winners will be awarded.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: 1 Winner will be awarded an iPad with Retina Display and 1 runner up will be awarded with an iPad mini.