Cape Town, Knysna and Kapama Game Reserve
From Zebras to elephants, lions to rhinos - and even penguins - you'll encounter one of the most diverse collection of wildlife on the planet. But you'll also get to know South Africa's cultured side with visits to a renowned winery, a world-class institute of culinary arts and a truly unique museum.Airports
Arrive: Cape Town (CPT)
Depart: Johannesburg (JNB)Accommodations
The Southern Sun Waterfront Cape Town - Nights 1, 2, 3, 4
Pezula Resort Hotel & Spa - Nights 5, 6
Kapama River Lodge - Nights 7, 8, 9Meals Included
9 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches, 6 DinnersAges
Minimum Age: 6
Recommended Age: 8+Trip Highlights
- 3-Day Safari at the Kapama Game Reserve
- Climb aboard a jeep for a private expedition into the bush country in search of the "Big 5": lions, leopards, elephants, rhinos and cape buffaloes.
- Experience Capetown
- In beautiful Capetown, take a cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain for a privately guided hike. Then, descend back into town for a visit to the District Six Museum for a moving interactive experience focused on South Africa's contemporary history.
- Cape of Good Hope and African Penguins
- Take in the soaring views at the southern tip of the African continent at the Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point, where the Atlantic meets the Indian Ocean. Following lunch on the oceanfront of Simon's Town, enjoy a walk to a sandy cove whose most famous residents are the enormously charming African penguins.
- Cooking Class and Wine Tasting
- Journey to Stellenbosch, the heart and soul of Cape Dutch wine country, for a hands-on Afrikaans Pastry cooking lesson. Then make your way to the award-winning Spier Winery and its historic estate. Adults indulge in wine tasting while the Junior Adventurers enjoy a lesson in the ancient art of falconry.